We are proud to present the Spanish Indie Insider, our special selection of 10 articles by 10 professionals of the Spanish indie scene, sharing their experiences and thoughts.
Here are the 5 women and 5 men, each coming from a different field of expertise in independent videogame development:
- Tatiana Delgado, Game Design @arilea
- Curri Barceló, Localisation @currixan
- Alberto Rico, Game Art @ricoalbe
- Alicia Guardeño, Programming @firenz
- Samuel Fiunte Matarredona, QA @CanetheSutter
- Guillermo G.M., Press @oldmith
- Pablo Ruiz, Sound Design @thefingerspit
- Víctor Ojuel, Writing @victorojuel
- Mariela González, Marketing & PR @Scullywen
- Eva Gaspar, Production @bcn_gaspar
Their pieces will be appearing daily on GameCrimes, starting from Monday 8th February, every afternoon at 5 pm London time (that’s 18:00 Central European Time).
So stay tuned and keep an eye on our Twitter account, we’ll be announcing each article for your viewing pleasure!